Identify Adverbs in a sentence
Position of Adverbs in a Sentence. Examples. Quiz
Position of Adverbs in a Sentence
Below are some examples of sentences that contain adverbs.
- The Adverb is one of the most important parts of English Grammar.
- An adverb typically describes a verb, adjective, or adverb.
- An adverb can be placed anywhere in a sentence.
- Adverbs are generally grouped into five categories namely Place, Manner, Time, Frequency and Degree.
- Adding the suffix -ly to an adjective commonly turns it into an adverb.
- Using adverbs makes your sentences more precise and interesting.
- Undoubtedly, you are a good student. You study well.